There is a growing desire from customers to meet their business objectives by deriving more efficiency, agility, and cost savings through adoption of next-generation network technologies. As network infrastructure disaggregates and moves towards cloud-based delivery models, customers require solutions that are multi-vendor and open to avoid vendor lock-ins.
Several products employing various Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV) architectures are available today. Adoption of best of breed multi-vendor solutions requires identification of the right software and hardware platforms that meet customers’ overall solution requirements. It is important for a solution integrator to have the perspective of telecom and networking operators as well as understand the complexities of IT environments. Solution delivery teams need to have skills that transcend domains that have traditionally evolved in silos which makes it challenging for customers to adopt and integrate these evolving network technologies.
As a company that is exclusively focused on enabling software-centric transformations in the networking domain, Criterion Networks helps our customers make the right technology decisions, evaluate vendor products and solutions, and implement turnkey projects to meet their business needs.
- Knowledge: Talent Transformation, Design, Consulting, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Models, Managed Services
- Solutions: Data Center Transformation, Network Disaggregation, Service Delivery Platforms
- Expertise:Device Programmability, Network/Data Center Virtualization and Management, Infrastructure and Service Orchestration, OSS/BSS Integration, Standards-based Service Delivery models
- Partnerships:Broad and deep technical partnerships with switch vendors as well as application and software developers
- Quality Standards: Vendor-neutral, ISO 17025-Accredited International Network Interoperability Test Facility
- Community Participation:Active engagements with OpenDayLight, ONOS, OPNFV, ONF and OpenStack communities
Please contact us for more information on our solution integration consulting services.