By taking this workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Understand SDN Foundational Concepts, Security Implications and Trends
- Gain detailed knowledge of OpenFlow protocol along with operational knowledge.
- Gain thorough understanding of SDN implementations and migration mechanisms
- Gain detailed knowledge on SDN Architecture and Ecosystem
- Gain basic skills in SDN Troubleshooting mechanisms and validation methods
This professional level SDN workshop is intended for all networking and IT professionals who are interested to learn core SDN related skills and achieve ONF Certified SDN Engineer certification.
Attendees are expected to have thorough knowledge of networking fundamentals, Layer 2/3, Layer 4-7 Services and have achieved ONF Certified SDN Associate (OCSA) certification.
- Online (US/Canada)
Mar 17, 2017
Time: 9:30AM – 4:30PM CST